Save big when you bundle the WesAudio Hyperion module with the Titan rack!
You Will Receive
WesAudio Hyperion Description
_HYPERION is fully analog parametric EQ with +24dBu of headroom. It features a lot of innovative improvements that no other processor on the market provides. It’s innovative design utilizes 18 VCAs per channel to provide essentially noiseless parameter changes and very musical nature. _HYPERION is next product in NG500 line where total recall is implemented through front panel USB socket or _TITAN chassis.
INNOVATIVE HARDWARE CIRCUIT
_HYPERION is fully analog device with +24 dBu of headroom. It’s innovative design utilizes 18 VCAs per channel.
STEREO / DUAL MONO / MID-SIDE operation modes
_HYPERION can work in 3 different modes, including MS, which makes it perfect solution for multiple applications!
HIGH PASS FILTER
HPF with 12dB/Oct or 6 dB/Oct slopes
EACH BAND FEATURES ITS OWN BYPASS SWITCH
For easy comparison, each band can by independently bypassed, dialing new sounds in, has never been that easy!
THD – ADD COLOR TO YOUR MIXES
THD stands for “Total harmonic distortion” and it allows to saturate your signal with beautiful analog color.
FLEXIBLE DAW / LIVE PLUG-IN control for instant recall
- Stereo plugin which handles all modes of operation – Stereo/Dual Mono/Mid-Side
- Mono plugin where two separate instances can connect to same hardware managing each channel separately
- IN/OUT metering with clip detection
- Flexible parametric EQ GUI
- Plugin comes in AAX/AAX DSP/VST3/VST2/AU
- +24dBu of headroom
- Stereo / Dual mono / Mid/Side operation mode
- 4-Band EQ with switchable gain range for 5db or 15dB boost or cut per band:
- High band – 2kHz to 25kHz (bell or shelf)
- High-Mid band – 600Hz to 8Khz with full Q control
- Low-Mid band – 200Hz to 2.5Khz with full Q control
- Low band – 30 Hz to 350Hz (bell or shelf)
- HPF with 12dB/Oct or 6 dB/Oct slopes
- Each band features its own Bypass switch
- Essentially Noiseless parameter changes
- Proprietary THD implementation
- Flexible DAW/Live plug-in control for instant recall
- 12 touch sensitive encoders allows to record automation
- True bypass
- In and OUT metering with clip detection
- A/B compare feature
WesAudio Titan 500 Series Rack Description
_TITAN is complete recall system designed to provide total integration with your beloved analogue equipment. It implements special connector which is part of new open standard “ng500” – “Next Generation 500 series” where modules can be designed to communicate with outside environment to support digital recall or any other vendor specific functionalities. “ng500” connector is compatible with most of standard 500 series modules* and allows total integration with GCon compatible modules. _TITAN supports USB connection, which can be used to directly connect workstation to your modules, and Ethernet connection where modules can be accessed through LAN network (currently only one subnet is supported). Documentation along with dedicated software framework (including high level API and firmware drivers) will be part of GCon open specification(**) and each vendor can acquire it for free.
- GCon compatible frame which allows to commnicate with modules through single connection.
- USB connection to manage up to 10 modules.
- Ethernet connection (UDP based) to manage up to 10 modules (LAN single subnet).
- GConManager application which allows to manage stereo links.
- Internal audio signals are routed into special connector (I.A.C. “Internal Audio Connector”) accessible on 10th slot, which allows integration with “Summing Modules” or “Audio interfaces”.
- Stereo links are integrated with modules, and pressing “Link” button on modules which supports GCon protocol (e.g. _Mimas) sets stereo link on the _Titan.
- Open Specification – documentation and software framework including communication drivers for any Vendor that would like to adopt to this standard.
- 10 slots with ng500 series connector.
- Remote firmware upgrade – _Titan & all modules inside can be upgraded remotely through USB or Ethernet connection.
- XLR sockets in/out for each slot.
- Internal stereo link switches which can be also managed through GConManager standalone application.
- Linear power supply capable to deliver 5A of power.
- Power mode switch – 115V/230V.