Save $200 when you bundle the WesAudio Dione module with the Titan rack!
You Will Receive
WesAudio Dione Description
The WesAudio _DIONE implements famous bus compressor design made with best components available on the market. Unit is fully compatible with GCon protocol which allows complete parameters management over USB or through open specification 500 series frame – _TITAN. Besides its vintage and transparent nature, unit itself implements many modern features which brings extreme flexibility to shape your sound – like parallel compression or configurable harmonic distortion.
- famous bus compressor design with usage of best analogue components,
- compatible with GCon – innovative High-speed USB/Ethernet protocol,
- digitally controlled and isolated analog circuit
- direct USB connection to control analogue device with usage of VST2/VST3/AAX plugins.
- hardware A/B settings switch,
- digital sidechain – side chain signal can be sent from the plugin itself (DAW) to the compressor,
- 3 touch sensitive encoders allow record automation of particular parameters (Threshold, Mix, Make Up) in DAW,
- true bypass
- accurate analogue GR meter and its precise simulation implemented in the plug-in itself,
- THD – harmonic distortion with two modes (Medium & High),
- Mix knob which allows parallel compression,
- free software and firmware upgrades,
- +24dBu of headroom
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz (0.1dB)
- THD+N (WET): 0.008% (1kHz,0dBu)
- THD+N (DRY): 0.004% (1kHz,0dBu)
- Input impedance: 10kohm
- Output impedance: <100ohm
- Max gain: 21dB
- < -90dB
- Attack: 0.1,0.3,1,3,10,30 (ms)
- Release: 0.1,0.3,0.6,0.9,1.2,Auto (s)
- Ratio: 1.5,2.4.10
- SC Filter: 60,90,150,T1,T2
- THD (MID switch): 1%
- THD (HIGH switch): 4%
WesAudio Titan 500 Series Rack Description
_TITAN is complete recall system designed to provide total integration with your beloved analogue equipment. It implements special connector which is part of new open standard “ng500” – “Next Generation 500 series” where modules can be designed to communicate with outside environment to support digital recall or any other vendor specific functionalities. “ng500” connector is compatible with most of standard 500 series modules* and allows total integration with GCon compatible modules. _TITAN supports USB connection, which can be used to directly connect workstation to your modules, and Ethernet connection where modules can be accessed through LAN network (currently only one subnet is supported). Documentation along with dedicated software framework (including high level API and firmware drivers) will be part of GCon open specification(**) and each vendor can acquire it for free.
- GCon compatible frame which allows to commnicate with modules through single connection.
- USB connection to manage up to 10 modules.
- Ethernet connection (UDP based) to manage up to 10 modules (LAN single subnet).
- GConManager application which allows to manage stereo links.
- Internal audio signals are routed into special connector (I.A.C. “Internal Audio Connector”) accessible on 10th slot, which allows integration with “Summing Modules” or “Audio interfaces”.
- Stereo links are integrated with modules, and pressing “Link” button on modules which supports GCon protocol (e.g. _Mimas) sets stereo link on the _Titan.
- Open Specification – documentation and software framework including communication drivers for any Vendor that would like to adopt to this standard.
- 10 slots with ng500 series connector.
- Remote firmware upgrade – _Titan & all modules inside can be upgraded remotely through USB or Ethernet connection.
- XLR sockets in/out for each slot.
- Internal stereo link switches which can be also managed through GConManager standalone application.
- Linear power supply capable to deliver 5A of power.
- Power mode switch – 115V/230V.