_HYPERION is fully analog parametric EQ with +24dBu of headroom. It features a lot of innovative improvements that no other processor on the market provides. It’s innovative design utilizes 18 VCAs per channel to provide essentially noiseless parameter changes and very musical nature. _HYPERION is next product in NG500 line where total recall is implemented through front panel USB socket or _TITAN chassis.
INNOVATIVE HARDWARE CIRCUIT
_HYPERION is fully analog device with +24 dBu of headroom. It’s innovative design utilizes 18 VCAs per channel.
STEREO / DUAL MONO / MID-SIDE operation modes
_HYPERION can work in 3 different modes, including MS, which makes it perfect solution for multiple applications!
HIGH PASS FILTER
HPF with 12dB/Oct or 6 dB/Oct slopes
EACH BAND FEATURES ITS OWN BYPASS SWITCH
For easy comparison, each band can by independently bypassed, dialing new sounds in, has never been that easy!
THD – ADD COLOR TO YOUR MIXES
THD stands for “Total harmonic distortion” and it allows to saturate your signal with beautiful analog color.
FLEXIBLE DAW / LIVE PLUG-IN control for instant recall
- Stereo plugin which handles all modes of operation – Stereo/Dual Mono/Mid-Side
- Mono plugin where two separate instances can connect to same hardware managing each channel separately
- IN/OUT metering with clip detection
- Flexible parametric EQ GUI
- Plugin comes in AAX/AAX DSP/VST3/VST2/AU
- +24dBu of headroom
- Stereo / Dual mono / Mid/Side operation mode
- 4-Band EQ with switchable gain range for 5db or 15dB boost or cut per band:
- High band – 2kHz to 25kHz (bell or shelf)
- High-Mid band – 600Hz to 8Khz with full Q control
- Low-Mid band – 200Hz to 2.5Khz with full Q control
- Low band – 30 Hz to 350Hz (bell or shelf)
- HPF with 12dB/Oct or 6 dB/Oct slopes
- Each band features its own Bypass switch
- Essentially Noiseless parameter changes
- Proprietary THD implementation
- Flexible DAW/Live plug-in control for instant recall
- 12 touch sensitive encoders allows to record automation
- True bypass
- In and OUT metering with clip detection
- A/B compare feature