Return Policy & Guidelines (USA)
Happy customers make us a happy dealer. This is a two way street, and both parties should be pleased with a transaction so that one day, when either of us is reflecting back over life for various reasons, at least one of the things that doesn't bug us is some gear transaction we had with someone who wouldn't play fair. The following info is as close to fair as we think we both can keep, and still smile about it.
30 Day Return Policy
Normally stocked items are covered by our 30 day pro-rated policy for return and / or exchanges. See below for time frames, restock fees, excluded items etc.
USA Customers: Returns
- Up to 7 Days: 5% restocking fee on eligible items
- 8 to 14 Days: 10% restocking fee on eligible items
- 15 to 30 Days: 15% restocking fee on eligible items
USA Customers: Exchanges
- Up to 30 Days: No restocking fee if exchanging for an item of equal or greater value
- Dependent on condition of item being 100% as new with no signs of wear on item or packaging
USA Customers: Exceptions
- Damage to item or packing materials, lost accessories and items will be charged back or refused as a return altogether
- Buyer is responsible for all ship costs involved, even if shipping was marked free on your invoice our cost will be deducted upon return
- Items purchased as part of a discounted multi-item package deal will lose all discounts, it will be deducted from the return / exchange value
- This standard return policy and all items above only apply when paid for using credit card, check, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Amazon Pay
No returns allowed on
- Items marked 'Special Order'
- Items marked 'Custom Built'
- Items marked 'Non-Stock'
- Acoustic treatment items (GIK Acoustics, etc)
- Custom Modified Items
- Racked equipment
- Used Items
- Discontinued Items
- Rebate Items
- PCI cards
- Items bundled with software
- Headphones (yuck)
- Pop filters (double yuck)
- Repair and mod parts (capsules, op-amps etc)
- Custom Cables, including free*
Due to financing and leasing requirements and costs, our standard return / exchange program does not apply to the following payment types:
If you have any questions about a purchase made with financing options contact us for details as this is handled on a case by case basis.
Contact Us In Advance
You must contact us in advance to approve the return / exchange, and to receive an authorized RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number). We cannot accept unauthorized returns.
Ask in advance to be sure if there's any doubt.
When the return or exchange is approved, you are welcome to ship back with your service of choice (UPS, FedEx, USPS).
Defective Returns / Exchanges
These are handled on a case by case basis, and we bend over backwards and work with manufacturers to get you taken care of quickly and in the right manner. You must contact us immediately upon discovering a defect in any ZenPro Audio acquired gear so we can do our best for you.
For various reasons (customs, taxes, etc) we cannot offer an open door return / exchange policy. You will always be taken care of in the case of warranty (USA based) and other defect claims as best we can. You are responsible for shipping here, and sometimes back depending on what is ultimately discovered with the gear in question. We will always do our best to work with you within our stated guidelines, feel free to ask questions before your purchase.
ZenPro Audio LLC
*ZOMBIE Cables are custom built to order here at ZenPro Audio, and you design the cable to be built for your needs. Therefore we do not accept returns of any kind on custom built cables. If you receive "free" custom cables with an item and return the purchased item for any reason, you must keep the cable portion of the order and will be charged standard web pricing on the custom cables.
This policy was updated 12-12-2018 and covers all purchases made on or after this date.