Save $200 when you bundle the WesAudio Prometheus module with the Titan rack!
You Will Receive
WesAudio Prometheus Description
_PROMETHEUS is fully analog passive EQ with +24dBu of headroom. It features pultec-style warm sound with a lot of innovative improvements. Its modern approach to design allows instant recall of your classic vibe through very flexible plugin available in most common formats. _PROMETHEUS as all ng500 products, integrates with your DAW environment via front panel USB socket or _TITAN chassis.
FLEXIBLE DAW / LIVE PLUG-IN control for instant recall
- Stereo plugin which handles all modes of operation – Stereo/Dual Mono/Mid-Side
- Mono plugin where two separate instances can connect to same hardware managing each channel separately
- IN/OUT metering with clip detection
- Plugin comes in AAX/AAX DSP/VST3/VST2/AU
- +24dBu of headroom
- Stereo / Dual mono / Mid/Side operation mode
- Passive equalizer (Pultec-style) design
- Low frequency boost/cut – 20, 30, 60, 100, 120, 250 Hz.
- High frequency boost – 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz.
- High frequency cut – 4, 8, 12, 20 KHZ.
- Proprietary THD implementation
- Flexible DAW/Live plug-in control for instant recall
- 6 touch sensitive encoders allows to record automation
- True bypass
- In and OUT metering with clip detection
- A/B compare feature
WesAudio Titan 500 Series Rack Description
_TITAN is complete recall system designed to provide total integration with your beloved analogue equipment. It implements special connector which is part of new open standard “ng500” – “Next Generation 500 series” where modules can be designed to communicate with outside environment to support digital recall or any other vendor specific functionalities. “ng500” connector is compatible with most of standard 500 series modules* and allows total integration with GCon compatible modules. _TITAN supports USB connection, which can be used to directly connect workstation to your modules, and Ethernet connection where modules can be accessed through LAN network (currently only one subnet is supported). Documentation along with dedicated software framework (including high level API and firmware drivers) will be part of GCon open specification(**) and each vendor can acquire it for free.
- GCon compatible frame which allows to commnicate with modules through single connection.
- USB connection to manage up to 10 modules.
- Ethernet connection (UDP based) to manage up to 10 modules (LAN single subnet).
- GConManager application which allows to manage stereo links.
- Internal audio signals are routed into special connector (I.A.C. “Internal Audio Connector”) accessible on 10th slot, which allows integration with “Summing Modules” or “Audio interfaces”.
- Stereo links are integrated with modules, and pressing “Link” button on modules which supports GCon protocol (e.g. _Mimas) sets stereo link on the _Titan.
- Open Specification – documentation and software framework including communication drivers for any Vendor that would like to adopt to this standard.
- 10 slots with ng500 series connector.
- Remote firmware upgrade – _Titan & all modules inside can be upgraded remotely through USB or Ethernet connection.
- XLR sockets in/out for each slot.
- Internal stereo link switches which can be also managed through GConManager standalone application.
- Linear power supply capable to deliver 5A of power.
- Power mode switch – 115V/230V.