This is the ZenPro Audio Mod stereo linked pair listing.
You Will Receive
- 2 Lindell Audio Lin 76 units, modified for stereo link use
- 1 Mogami 12" TRS link cable, plugs into the rear of both units
What We Do
- Entire link hardware set is internally mounted and requires NO adjustment
- 1/4" TRS jack is installed on rear, to plug both units in for stereo link mode
- Toggle switch is installed on the face plate for stereo link (UP) or mono use (DOWN)
What You Do
- Plug the supplied TRS link cable into the LINK JACK on the rear of both units
- Flip the face plate mounted toggle switch UP for stereo link, or DOWN for mono use
- It's that easy, there is nothing concerning the mod for you to adjust in or out!
Decades of Dynamics Processing.
The LiN 76 has been carefully designed to recreate the timbres of nuances of vintage-era ‘76-style FET compressors.
The most classic and respected sounds of dynamic processors live on in the LiN 76, as well as the infamous “all-button” mode made famous by British recording engineers throughout the 1970’s — a sound that’s still popular today.
The Lindell LiN 76: instant vibe for today’s demanding studios.
- Instant vintage-vibe dynamics processing
- USA-made transformers
- 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1, and “All-button” compression ratio modes
- Vintage-style VU for monitoring
- Variable attack and release times, with ultra-fast attack options
- Balanced input and output
- Attack: Continuously variable 20uS to 800uS
- Release: Continuously variable 50mS to 1200mS
- Ratio: Pushbutton selected 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1 and any combination
- Voltage: 12VAC
- AC Mains Input: 100V-240V depending on supplied
- Width: 438mm (19”)
- Height: 88mm (2U)
- Depth: 250mm
- Weight: 8kg