Lindell Audio brings the 1176 to you in an affordable version you can stack to the ceiling in your studio!
Decades of Dynamics Processing.
The LiN 76 has been carefully designed to recreate the timbres of nuances of vintage-era ‘76-style FET compressors.
The most classic and respected sounds of dynamic processors live on in the LiN 76, as well as the infamous “all-button” mode made famous by British recording engineers throughout the 1970’s — a sound that’s still popular today.
The Lindell LiN 76: instant vibe for today’s demanding studios.
- Instant vintage-vibe dynamics processing
- USA-made transformers
- 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1, and “All-button” compression ratio modes
- Vintage-style VU for monitoring
- Variable attack and release times, with ultra-fast attack options
- Balanced input and output
- Attack: Continuously variable 20uS to 800uS
- Release: Continuously variable 50mS to 1200mS
- Ratio: Pushbutton selected 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1 and any combination
- Voltage: 12VAC
- AC Mains Input: 100V-240V depending on supplied
- Width: 438mm (19”)
- Height: 88mm (2U)
- Depth: 250mm
- Weight: 8kg