The PunchLight WLi is a unique product that uses wireless technology to connect your computer to studio warning lights.
It allows the use of previously installed PunchLight lights and the expansion of the light system without cables - it can also connect to one external light via 12v output. The WLi connects to your computer via USB and transmits to each light currently via our W-CON RX receiver/s. Theoretically, you can control an unlimited number of wireless lights with one PunchLight WLi unit.
In the case of multiple light systems (ie multiple computers), each PunchLight WLi can be set to its own ID and work independently. The PunchLight WLi works at 433,92 MHz and has a sufficient range in most studio environments.
- Automatically indicates recording and record ready/preroll
- One 12V output for one external light (RECORDING Display, RECORDING PlexSign, RECORDING Lamp or RECORDING Ring)
- Transmits to unlimited "wireless" lights (currently via our W-CON RX receiver/s)
- Use in recording, post production or music / audio studios
- Connects to computer via USB
- Easy installation
- Frequency 433,92 MHz
- Multiple Punchlight WLi’s use separate ID’s
- Size - 55 x 73 x 24mm (2,16" x 2,87" x 0,95")
- Removable standard USB cable included (can be longer if USB extension cables are used)
- 12V power supply not included
Supported host applications
- Cubase / Nuendo
- Pro Tools
- Logic Pro
- Digital Performer
- Samplitude and Sequoia
- Studio One
Visit the PunchLight Website for up to date drivers, software and compatibility info.