The PunchLight recording indicator is designed for anybody working in project, dubbing, or post production studios who needs visual confirmation of when a recording begins or ends. This simple, precise and easy to use device is perfect for musicians and sound engineers as well as film, TV and video editors.
The PunchLight GPI is a switcher interface for connecting up to three light units at once, such as the RECORDING Display, RECORDING PlexSign, RECORDING Ring or RECORDING Lamp. It connects to the GPI port on SYNC HD, SYNC I/O or AVID S6 and works with Pro Tools HD, without any drivers. A 12V power supply is included.
- Switcher and power supply unit for the RECORDING Display, RECORDING PlexSign, RECORDING Lamp or RECORDING Strip
- Connects to the GPI port of a SYNC HD, SYNC I/O, AVID S6 or even Universal Slave Driver
- The PunchLight GPI is compatible with other audio systems, please contact email@example.com
- A two-color LED indicates recording (red) and record ready/preroll (yellow)
- Connects up to three light units in any combination
- Size - 10.5cm x 4.5cm x 8cm (w x h x d)
- D-Sub cable included
Visit the PunchLight Website for up to date drivers, software and compatibility info.