The "Studio Warning Lamp" is a unique, aesthetically stunning studio warning light. A compact and solid unit made of anodized aluminium, it signals "Recording" by glowing red, and "Record Ready" by glowing yellow. The Studio Warning Lamp has the same functionality as the Recording Display, Recording Strip or PlexSing, and has to be connected to the PunchLight DLi, PunchLight GPI, PunchLight MIDI or the Relay SwitchBox either of which act as a trigger. It is designed for studios where aesthetics are important.
- Compact recording indicator
- Solid aluminium design - multiple colours
- Uniquely designed light unit
- Sits atop monitor, shelf or desk
- Size - 61 x 55 mm, 2.4 x 2.16'' (h x w)
- Connects to the PunchLight Midi/GPI/DLi or Relay Switch Box
- Indicating recording (red) and record ready/preroll (yellow)
- Default cable length - (black) 10 m / 33ft
- Current consumption - 40 mA per colour
- Base style - anodized black
- Base colour - black (default), yellow or wood (optional)
- Wall Holder (optional) - wall mounting
Visit the PunchLight Website for up to date drivers, software and compatibility info.