This is the gold finish version.
The RECORDING Strip USB is a simple, compact light which automatically indicates Recording start/stop and record "ready". It is designed to fit in tight spots, and, with its strong magnetic base, to securely attach to any steel surface. Typical usage is above door, at the entrance to the recording room, warning others that recording is in progress.
You can choose your own colours with the Recording Strip USB. The new hardware allows customisation of all three lamp modes: Recording (usually red) and Pre Roll (usually yellow), and Cue can each be a separate colour. This is possible thanks to a new internal RGB design. The unit is powered directly via USB. No PSU or Midi Interface is needed!
- Automatically indicates recording and record ready/preroll
- A cue (third colour) can be controlled manually
- New RGB internal design
- Choose your own custom colours for all 3 modes
- Connects directly to USB
- No Power Supply
- Visual metronome
- Choose your own colour for metronome beats
- All electronics inside
- Size - 74 x 35 mm (2,91" x 1,38")
- Removable cable 3m (can be longer if USB extension cables are used)
- Easy installation
- Power consumption 30 mA
- MAC or PC compatible
- Supported applications: Pro Tools, Nuendo, Cubase, Logic Pro, Logic Pro X, Digital Performer, Sonar, Vegas Pro, Reaper, Reason, Studio One, Samplitude, Sequoia, Sadie 6, FL Studio
Visit the PunchLight Website for up to date drivers, software and compatibility info.