This is the black frame finish version.
The RECORDING Display is a light unit which has to be connected to the PunchLight GPI, PunchLight DLi or the PunchLight MIDI either of which act as a trigger. It is designed for studios where aesthetics are important. In the standard version the product displays "RECORDING" in red and also has lights for "Record Ready". It comes in a very smart brushed aluminium casing. Custom labels, text or graphic can also be specified upon request.
- Record - automatic, indicates that the actual recording is happening. When the record button in the Pro Tools software goes solid red, the light comes on.
- Standby - automatic, indicates the preroll or the QuickPunch mode. When the record button in the Pro Tools software starts blinking, the light comes on.
- Custom text colors or graphics - on request
- Various frame colors - Anodised Black (default), Platinum
- Removable cable (black - 10m) with 4P4C (RJ10) connectors included (different length on request)
- Power requirements - 12V DC; 130 mA red, 135 mA yellow (power is usually supplied by a trigger unit)
- Size - 330mm x 85mm x 25mm
- (w x h x d) 11.8" x 3.3" x 0.97"
Visit the PunchLight Website for up to date drivers, software and compatibility info.