The RECORDING Strip is a simple, compact light unit designed to fit in tight spots, and, with its strong magnetic base, to securely attach to any steel surface. It has to be connected to the PunchLight DLi, PunchLight GPI, PunchLight MIDI or the Relay SwitchBox either of which act as a trigger. It shines bright "RED" to indicate recording punch in/out. Typical usage is above door, at the entrance to the recording room, warning others that recording is in progress.
- Magnet base recording indicator at an affordable price
- Indicates recording (red) and record ready/preroll (yellow)
- Sits atop monitor, shelf or desk
- Connects to PunchLight GPI/Midi/DLi
- Solid aluminium design - anodised black
- Removable cable (10m) with 4P4C (RJ10) connectors included (different length on request)
- Current consumption - 20 mA per colour
- Size - 17,5cm x 4cm x 2cm, 6.9" x 1.5" x 0.87"
- (w x h x d)
Visit the PunchLight Website for up to date drivers, software and compatibility info.