This high-quality, universal condenser microphone features an exceptional price/performance ratio.Features of the MC 930 are the wide frequency response of 40 - 20,000 Hz and a signal-to-noise ratio of 71 dB.
The MC 930 is suitable for miking choirs, orchestras and solo instruments. Due to the switchable pre-attenuation of 15 dB it provides excellent performance at high sound pressure levels. The switchable bass roll-off filter with 6 dB/Octave at 250 Hz compensates for proximity effects. With the WS 101 wind screen the MC 930 can be used for vocal applications and speech. The MC 930 is phantom powered (11 - 52 V) and is suitable for live applications and installations.
Due to its cardioid polar pattern, the MC 930 has a high-gain-before feedback and eliminates noise from the rear. It is not only a first-class tool for studios, but also for sound contracting systems, where excellent sound and maximum gain-before-feedback is required.
Beyerdynamic MC930 Features
- Switchable pre-attenuation -15 dB
- Switchable bass roll-off filter with 6 dB/Octave at 250 Hz
- Very high off-axis rejection
Beyerdynamic MC930 Specifications
- Transducer type: True condenser
- Polar pattern microphone: Cardioid
- Microphone frequency response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 128 mm x 21 mm
- Net weight without packaging: 160 g