The all new MkII version is better than ever, with improved sound and specs!
Our most powerful audio interface just got better. The latest generation of iD44 sees improved audio performance, additional must-have features and a beautiful new smoke-grey finish. The addition of audio loop-back and a dual headphone output, combined with four Audient Console mic preamps, class-leading converters, ADAT expandability and balanced inserts – means iD44 delivers the audio performance of an Audient console straight to your desktop.
At A Glance Features
- 4 x Audient Console
- Mic Preamps
- Class Leading Converters
- 2 x JFET Instrument Inputs
- Independent Headphone + Stereo Outputs
- Fully Balanced Inserts
- 2 x Digital Inputs + Outputs
Every iD interface features the Audient Console Mic Preamp, the same discrete circuit design found in our renowned recording console the ASP8024-HE. Designed to deliver ultra-low noise and low distortion with a touch of classic analogue warmth, iD44’s four Audient Console mic preamps will give you the professional sound you deserve.
How does it sound?
The Audient mic pre is a high grade hybrid discrete and op amp design that delivers a clean, accurate and detailed translation of your source.
Now that’s quiet
With a noise floor 30,000 times quieter than the signal level your recordings will be captured with stunning clarity.
Offering an incredible 126dB of dynamic range, iD44’s class leading converters have been designed to deliver the most honest and natural translation of your audio, helping you hear subtle detail, identify problematic issues and make better mix decisions. Experience remarkable clarity from the moment you press play.
- 4 x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifiers
- Class Leading AD/DA Converters
- 2 x Discrete JFET Instrument Inputs
- Main and Alt Speaker Outputs
- 1 x Independent Headphone Output
- 1 x Independent Dual Headphone Output
- 2 x ADAT Inputs & Outputs for Digital Expansion
- 2 x Fully Balanced Inserts
- Ultra-low Latency DSP Mixer
- Audio Loop-back
- 3 x User Defined Function Keys
- Dedicated Talkback, Dim and Cut Controls
- +48V, Pad, and HPF Switches
- USB 2.0 Compliant
- Standalone Mode
- Word Clock Output
- Power switch
- All-Metal Design
- Free Software + Plugins