The A8H incorporates an 8-inch resonant Multi-Layer Mineral (MLM) fiber woofer, innovative midrange driver, and handmade precision X-ART tweeter, which together produce an ultra-wide frequency response.
Like the other members of the A Series family, the A8H gives you tremendous flexibility for fine-tuning the sound through rotatable HPS waveguide technology and onboard DSP. At home across a full range of audio applications in mid- to full-sized spaces, the A8H is the right choice when you’re looking for the most detailed representation of your audio.
The A8H is available in a left and right version (you will receive both for a stereo pair).
- German Handmade Precision X-ART Tweeter with rotatable HPS waveguide
- 8" Woofer (Multi-Layer Mineral)
- 3.5" DCH Midrange Driver
- Cumulated Amp. Power Peak: 340 W
EXPLORE THE TECHNOLOGY
ADAM Audio monitors have earned a worldwide reputation for the innovations that we have established in the field of loudspeaker technology. Here you can explore the technology of the A8H.
A CONTROL REMOTE SOFTWARE
The DSP-based functionality of all A Series monitors can be controlled remotely and in real time over ethernet using A Control.
ROTATABLE HPS WAVEGUIDE & X-ART TWEETER
Made from a new glass fiber polymer compound, the HPS waveguide enables the X-ART tweeter to disperse sound in space with controlled consistency.
AUTOMATED ROOM CORRECTION WITH SONARWORKS
ADAM Audio is proud to partner with Sonarworks on an automated room correction solution that runs directly on the DSP of A Series monitors.
DON'T SWEAT IT.
A 5 year warranty is standard across our entire product portfolio, allowing you to work without worrying about your gear.
- Display: Front panel multi-colour LED
- Cabinet Design: Single front ported
- Cabinet Material: Vinyl wrapped MDF and painted MDF front panel
- Mounting options: Threaded inserts on the bottom of the cabinet (4 x M8)
- AC Input Voltage: 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Rating: 500 W max.
- Operating Conditions: -10° C to +45° C (+14° F to +113° F); <75 % RH, non-condensing
- Weight: 13.6 kg (30 lb)
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 274 mm x 382 mm x 329 mm (9 3/4″ x 15″ x 13″)
- Warranty: 5 years (2 years warranty plus 3 years optional with product registration)
- Delivery Contents: A8H loudspeaker, power cable, Quick Start Guide