With a 19-inch width, the horizontally oriented A44H can sit on a standard rack shelf or be mounted above or below a display. The completely new design also enables the A44H to serve as a center speaker in immersive and 3D speaker configurations.
Dual 4-inch long-throw woofers and the X-ART tweeter deliver a wide frequency range, while onboard DSP-based tuning capabilities enable you to tweak the sound easily.
- German Handmade Precision X-ART Tweeter with rotatable HPS waveguide
- 2 x 4" Woofer (Multi-Layer Mineral)
- Cumulated Amp. Power Peak: 130 W
A CONTROL REMOTE SOFTWARE
The DSP-based functionality of all A Series monitors can be controlled remotely and in real time over ethernet using A Control.
ROTATABLE HPS WAVEGUIDE & X-ART TWEETER
Made from a new glass fiber polymer compound, the HPS waveguide enables the X-ART tweeter to disperse sound in space with controlled consistency.
AUTOMATED ROOM CORRECTION WITH SONARWORKS
ADAM Audio is proud to partner with Sonarworks on an automated room correction solution that runs directly on the DSP of A Series monitors.
DON'T SWEAT IT.
A 5 year warranty is standard across our entire product portfolio, allowing you to work without worrying about your gear.
- Display: Front panel multi-colour LED
- Cabinet Design: Dual front ported
- Cabinet Material: Vinyl wrapped MDF and painted MDF front panel
- Mounting options: Threaded inserts on the bottom of the cabinet (4 x M8)
- Power consumption (max, idle, sleep): 220 W, 10 W, 3.5 W
- AC Input Voltage: 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Rating: 300 W max.
- Operating Conditions: -10° C to +45° C (+14° F to +113° F); <75 % RH, non-condensing
- Weight: 9.7 kg (21 lbs 6 oz)
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 135 mm x 432 mm x 350 mm (5 3/8″ x 17″ x 13 3/4″)
- Warranty: 5 years (2 years warranty plus 3 years optional with product registration)
- Delivery Contents: A44H loudspeaker, power cable, Quick Start Guide