On our shelf to ship now in singles or sequentially numbered pairs, all units are tested in house before shipment at ZenPro.
Superb tone, those gorgeous curves, that sculpted Pultec EQ sound...yours for your music, for a song!
ZenPro Mod (Optional)
- Output trim pot added to face of unit for gain matching and additional gain staging options
Warm Audio has carefully re-created the most renown tube Equalizer in studio history at an unheard of price. Not only does the look and feel of the EQP-WA match the classic Pultec units, but the sonic quality has been carefully considered by using top-end components such as CineMag transformers and premium tubes. This fully discrete Tube EQ can pull euphoric sonics from any track and bring a brilliance and luster to your final mixes that’s nearly impossible to achieve inside-the-box. Warm Audio has once again redefined the industry standard and brought a fully professional-grade piece of outboard gear to the market at a price that's making history.
Warm Audio EQP-WA Features
- Tube Equalizer based on the classic “Pultec” EQP-1A
- CineMag input and output transformers - Made in U.S.A.
- Premium high voltage 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- CineMag inductor EQ section
- EQ section is bypassable - signal still passes through tubes and transformers for warming effect
- No insertion loss - loss restored by tube amplifier
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced inputs
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced outputs
- Flat frequency response from 20 Hz - 50 kHz
- Boost and Cut controls can be used simultaneously for phase effect
- Low frequency boost - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 12 db
- Low frequency cut - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 18 db
- High frequency boost - 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz - 18 db
- High frequency cut - 3, 4, 5, 10, 20 kHz - 14 db
- 5 added frequency points for greater flexibility
- Switchable 115/230 volt IEC power inlet
- Dimensions: 19 x 3.5 x 6 inches - 2RU rack mountable