The TK-lizer 500 features all the power of the TK Audio’s flagship TK-lizer, including the M/S functionality that has made it such a staple in studios all over the world.
The three bands have a cut/boost range of +/-8dB in 41 steps. The low and high bands can be switched between peak or shelving mode. A high pass filter with a 12dB slope is also provided, and each channel has it’s own level control with a range from infinity to +6dB.
Using the built in M/S function, you can adjust the middle and side signals separately before it is decoded back to a normal L/R signal. In M/S mode you can also adjust the stereo width using the level controls.
- 3 band Baxandall styled EQ.
- High and low bands switchable between shelf or peak.
- High Pass filter.
- All controls stepped for easy recall.
- M/S circuit.
- Electronically balanced for a clean path.
Equalizer Details and Features
- Low band:
Frequency: 28Hz, 48Hz, 72Hz, 132Hz, 195Hz, 255Hz
Peak or Shelf
- Mid Band:
Frequency: 400Hz, 630Hz, 870Hz, 1.3kHz, 2.4kHz, 4.8kHz
- High Band:
Frequency: 4kHz, 7.2kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz, 25kHz
Peak or Shelf
- High Pass Filter
Frequency: 25Hz, 30Hz, 35Hz, 40Hz, 45Hz, 100Hz, 12dB / octave
Level: Infinity to +6dB (Unity gain at 12’o lock)
- EQ in/out. (LED red for out, green for in)
- M/S in/out
- Power requirement: +190mA / -80mA (extended over two slots)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 50kHz +/-0.2dB
- THD @ +4dBu less than 0.0006%
- THD+N @ +26dBu is less than 0.001%
- Signal to noise ratio: 95dB
- Cross talk: -89dB
- Input impedance: 24kohm
- Output impedance: 50ohm
- Max input level: +26dBu
- Max output level: +27dBu
Specifications and components may be changed or updated without further notice.