ReThinking How an Active DI Can Sound
The Teegarden Audio Magic DI is a transformerless, balanced, active, direct injection device that offers maximum headroom, low distortion and pristine sound quality. It can accept input levels from passive guitar pickups or piezo transducers up to line level console or preamp levels (-40dBu to +4dBu).
The Magic DI was designed to excel on acoustic guitar, stringed instruments, keyboards and bass guitar.
The flexible Combo XLR/1/4" input jack, combined with the Pad and the Active Buffered Thru can be used to reduce line level signals to instrument level and function like a ReAmp device.
Pure. Simple. It's Magic!
MAGIC DI FEATURES
- All Discrete Design
- Transformerless balanced design
- +48v Phantom Powered
- 2 Thru Outputs - Active Buffered and Parallel
- Combo 1/4" & XLR Input Jack
- High Pass Filter (Low Cut) -3dB Corner @ 50 Hz, -20dB @ 20 Hz
- -15 dB Capacitive Pad
- Ground Lift
- Hand Built in the USA
MAGIC DI SPECIFICATIONS
- Frequency Response 5Hz – 35kHz (+/- .5 dB)
- Input Impedance 1000 MOhms
- THD+N: <.02% 1KHz 1V
- Power Requirements: 48v Phantom from mic preamp or console
- Dimensions (4 x 5 x 1.7 inches)