The Oxford Reverb plug-in is a highly flexible stereo reverberation generator, designed to complement existing Sonnox Oxford applications in providing the user with the highest technical and sonic performance coupled with artistic and creative facility. As well as providing stunning presets, the user has full control over all of its many parameters, including a very comprehensive early reflections section, and integrated 5-band EQ. The Sonnox Oxford Reverb allows the powerful facility to create virtual spaces freely, depending on artistic need, ranging from dry reflection ambiences, room and hall simulations, sound effects, all the way to wide open reverberant spaces with a very large range of possible texture and spatial character.
Check system requirements and updates at the Sonnox site: SONNOX PLUGINS
Sonnox HD Reverb Features
- Extremely flexible reverberation generator.
- Detailed control over early reflections.
- Bring sounds forward or push them back.
- High quality Sonnox Oxford sound.
- Incorporated 5-band parametric EQ.
- Over 100 realistic, useful presets for music & post-production.