The sE2200 is the latest version of the award-winning cardioid condenser microphone that put sE Electronics on the map many years ago with its smooth, polished sound for vocals, voiceovers, and numerous instrumental applications.
Made famous through use with world-class vocal artists like Amy Winehouse, it revives the spirit of classic studio microphones, and still remains a standard in mic lockers around the world.
Given the revered status of its predecessors, sE has remained true to the original capsule design, custom-built transformer and class-A circuit topologies, so it’s still the same condenser microphone loved by a whole generation of engineers.
State-of-the-art components and a shorter, optimized signal path provide even better noise performance & clarity, new pad & filter options increase its versatility, and the fit & finish has been updated with sE’s latest manufacturing techniques - but the sE2200 retains all the classic sound of the original.
What's In The Box
- sE2200 Studio Condenser Microphone
- Isolation Pack (shockmount, pop filter)
- Thread adapter
- sE Logo sticker
- User manual with warranty card
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted 1" True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 23.7 mV/Pa (-32.5 dBV)
- Max SPL: 125 / 135 / 145 dB (0/10/20 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Equivalent noise level: 12 dB(A)
- Dynamic range: 113 / 123 / 133 dB (0/10/20 dB Attentuation pad)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 82 dB
- Low-cut filter: 80 / 160 Hz, 6 dB/Oct, switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 10 / 20 dB, switchable
- Powering: 48 Volts according to IEC 61938
- Electrical Impedance: <50 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 4.2 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 51mm (2.01 in), Length 215mm (8.46 in)
- Weight: 611 g (21.55 oz.)