Limited Time $100 Rebate
This is our Vacuum Tube version of the R 14 Ribbon Microphone. It offers enhanced output level and a stunning response due to the perfect impedence match with the amplifier. The design of this microphone is inspired by classic ribbon microphones with the addition of a tube stage to provide added gain. It has a natural rich and silky sound with additional harmonic complexity provided by the tube stage. It is the perfect complement to your microphone collection, offering a distinct color difference from condenser microphones.
The microphone comes as a complete system, with Microphone in Wood Box, and Shock Mount, Power Supply, 7-Pin Cable packed in an attractive Flight Case. Made in the USA.
Peluso Microphone Lab TR14 Tech Specifications
- Type: Ribbon-Velocity Studio Microphone
- Operating Principle: Electrodynamic Pressure Gradient
- Magnets: Rare Earth Neodymium
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz/16k Hz
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8 (Bi-Directional)
- Sensitivity: > -35 dB (re 1v/pa)
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: 149 db
- Power Requirements: Dedicated Power Supply
- Size: 36mm x 210 mm
- Weight: 450g