This design of this microphone is inspired by classic ribbon microphones. It has a natural rich and silky sound. It is the perfect complement to your microphone collection, offering a distinct color difference from condenser microphones. It features a custom output transformer made by Tom Reichenbach of CineMag Transformers, which adds to it's stunning realism.
The microphone comes as a complete system, with Microphone in Wood Box, and Shock Mount. Made in the USA.
Peluso Microphone Lab R14 Tech Specifications
- Type: Ribbon-Velocity Studio Microphone
- Operating Principle: Electrodynamic Pressure Gradient
- Magnets: Rare Earth Neodymium
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz/16k Hz
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8 (Bi-Directional)
- Sensitivity: > 52 dbv re 1v/pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: 149 db
- Power Requirements: None Required or Recommended
- Size: 36mm x 176 mm
- Weight: 496g