The Peluso P-67 is an accurate recreation of the U 67 - it was created using accurate response charts of new 67's done in the 60's. The P-67 has a similar 9-pattern remote switching capability as that of the M 269. The P-67 is a highly functional and fantastic sounding microphone. So, if you've wanted to get closer to the sound classic albums of the late 60's and early 70's, the P-67 can be considered a sensible candidate (both in price and performance) .
It has a 34 mm gold-sputtered diaphragm and a multi-pattern pickup. The microphone comes as a complete system, with Microphone in Wooden Box, Power Supply, New-style 8-Pin Screw on Cable Assembly, and Shock Mount, all in a Flight Case.
Peluso P67 Tube Condenser Microphone Technical Data
- Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient w/ 34mm capsule
- Frequency Range: 20Hz/20Khz
- Polar Pattern: 9 - Switchable from omni- to bi-directional
- Sensitivity: 18 mv/pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: 148 db with 10 db pad engaged
- Equivalent Noise: 14 db (A-weighted)
- Tube Type: EF95 (6AK5, 6J1, 5654)
- Power Requirements: Dedicated Power Supply
- Size: 56mm x 205 mm
- Weight: 600 g