When a more detailed and transparent sound is needed, the VM-44 delivers anywhere you put it!
This is the stereo pair listing.
The best-selling Milab model is a true workhorse with a transparent sound that excels on transient rich sources like acoustic guitar, piano or drums.
The hand-made small diaphragm condenser capsule is wonderfully transparent and handles fast transients and high frequency content like few, if any, competitors. It has a beautifully straight frequency curve with a presence peak around 10 KHz which makes the VM-44 ideal for almost any sound source, but especially for acoustical instruments where it absolutely shines.
The VM-44 is just as home in a studio as on stage, and thanks to its small size it’s easy to place exactly where you want it without being in the way. The natural sound and discreet appearance have made the VM-44 range very popular among TV studios around the world.
The -12 dB pad ensures high SPL handling, and if cardioid is not the pickup pattern you need, the front is easily unscrewed in a few seconds and can be replaced by an omni or a supercardioid capsule.
- Product name Milab VM-44 Classic
- Type Condenser
- Article number 1118
- Frequency response 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar pattern Cardioid*
- Pre-attenuation pad -12 dB (switchable)
- Max SPL (1 % THD at 1 kHz) 128 dB*
- Max SPL with 12 dB pad 140 dB*
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz 15 mV/Pa (± 1 dB)*
- A-weighted noise level (IEC 179-A) 17 dB (typical); 18 dB (max)*
- Power supply 12-52 V Phantom (DIN/IEC)
- Current consumption 4 mA
- Output impedance <200 Ω
- Minimum load impedance 1 kΩ
- Connection 3-pin XLR
- Length 126 mm
- Diameter 21 mm
- Net weight 130 g
Stereo matched pair ships in SKB3i case.