Milab's large cardioid style mic with smooth off axis is perfect when you want highly detailed and natural sound!
This is the stereo pair listing.
The latest addition to the classic Milab DC family is the DC-96C, a side-addressed large membrane microphone designed mainly for studio work, but also excellent for many live applications.
The original DC-96 was released in the late 1960’s. In 1983, it was replaced by the updated DC-96B which would become one of the most iconic Milab models. The “C”-version has been equipped with Milab’s latest capsule and amplifier technology to make sure that the DC-series remains at the top of the game. In fact, Resolution Magazine said that the Milab DC-96C “is a great example of how a classic design can and should be reinvigorated.”
The DC-96C is suitable for a wide range of applications, including studio vocals, acoustic guitar and piano, hi-hats and overheads, guitar amps and more.
- Rectangular large dual membrane capsule
- Shock absorbing rubber fitted capsule
- 12 dB attenuation pad
- 48 V phantom
- Frequency response ( see graph ) 20 - 20 000 Hz
- Polar pattern Cardioid
- Max. SPL (1% THD at 1 kHz) 132 dB
- Max. SPL with 12dB attenuation pad 144 dB
- Sensitivity at 1kHz 21.5 mV / Pa (± 1dB)
- A-weighted noise level (IEC 179-A) 12 dB
- Power supply 48 V ± 4 V phantom
- Current consumption 4.2 mA
- Output impedance < 200 Ω
- Minimum load impedance 1 kΩ
- Connection 3-pin XLR
- Pin 1: earth (Shield)
- Pin 2: plus (Hot)
- Pin 3: minus (Cold)
- Net weight 220 g
- Length 145 mm
- Diameter 27 mm
Stereo pair ships in supplied SKBi3 case.