Like the Pulse16, the Pulse16 MX offers 16 fully balanced analog inputs and outputs and processes levels of up to +20dBu in professional studio quality. An optical MADI port per SFP module and four ADAT I/O ports are available as digital interfaces.
This means that all 16×16 analog channels can still be used at 192 kHz (with MADI). Thanks to the exchangeable SFP modules, singlemode and multimode MADI transmission can be selected at any time and without great effort.
- Cirrus Logic 24 Bit / 192 kHz converter
- 16 x16 channels analog I/O
- All I/O (32 analog channels) via MADI at 192 kHz
- Optical MADI I/O (SFP module)
- Single- or multimode-operation via SFP module
- Wordclock I/O (BNC)
- MIDI I/O for remote control
- Routing matrix
- 2 x TFT screens allow complete control of all levels and settings on the device
- Active-jitter-elimination circuit
- Input gain of all analog channels switchable in 1dB steps (-8 dBu to +20 dBu)
- Output level of all analog channels switchable in 1dB steps (-8 dBu to +20 dBu)
- Headphone out
- 19“, 1 RU