Classic FET compression control, including the "all buttons in" mode, for a single slot in your 500 series rack!
Based on the design of studio staple FET compressors of the ’60s and ’70s heard on countless hit records, the 500C features controls for input and output gain, plus the four selectable, time-honored compression rations of 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, and 20:1.
In addition to taming peaks, its premium components and classic circuit design add highly desireable analog warmth to your signal, making it an all-star for everything from drums to bass to vocals. Like all BAE Audio gear, the 500C is hand-wired in California to ensure the highest possible quality control.
- FET gain reduction
- Three 2520 style opamps
- Transformer coupled output
- Feedback style peak limiter
- SC HPF
- Hard bypass
- Gain Reduction on/off
- Comp ratios: 2:1, 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1, ABI
- ABI All Buttons In
- Fully enclosed
- High quality components throughout
- Max Input Before Clip: +27dBu
- Noise: -82dB (+4dBu input, 1KHz, A-weighted, GR off)
- THD+N: 0.15% (+4dBu input, 1KHz, A-weighted, GR off)
- Frequency Response: +0.3dB / -0dB (10-22KHz)
- SC HPF: 6dB/octave @ 125Hz
- Current Draw: Approx 120mA/Rail