Start with a 1073 preamp, swap out some equalizer frequencies and voila...a 1066 for 500 series!
The new 1066DL is based on the classic 1066, which features the same mic-line pre-amplification stage as the 1073, but features different frequency selections in its EQ for a whole new sonic palette. The available frequencies on the 1066 are especially well suited to guitar applications because of its unique midrange.
The 1066DL is completely hand-wired using Carnhill (St. Ives) transformers and has the same mic-line pre-amp as the 1073, with the exception that the 1066DL adds a few different frequencies to your pallet.
This unit is popular among guitarists for having a unique mid-range. The original 1066 only had a 10k shelving but this unit offers additional frequencies: 10k Hz,12k Hz,16k Hz, 20k Hz and 24k Hz.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- 3 Band Equaliser
HF:+/-16dB fixed frequency shelving at 10kHz,12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz and 24kHz
LF: +/-16dB shelving with selectable frequencies of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz
MF: +/-16dB peaking with switchable selectable centre frequencies of 700Hz, 1.2kHz, 2.4kHz, 3kHz, 7kHz
- High Pass Filter: 45Hz, 70Hz, 160Hz & 360Hz
- Mic Input Impedance: ≈1200/300 ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance: ≈150k ohms
- Output Impedance: 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 28W
- Gain dB: 0 to 80 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- Weight: 6 LBS / 2.72 KG
- Dimensions in Inches: 45 mm W x 8.75 inches H x 10.5 inches D