Big sound from a small piece of gear, convenience and sweet audio finally meet your instrument for direct interfacing with your mic pre!
This phantom powered active DI is the perfect instrument interface. It transparently passes the sound of your instrument to the preamp without adding its own sound.
The Small DI has a very high impedance input FET buffer inside designed for wide bandwidth and clean reproduction. The buffer circuit runs on +48V phantom power and is unity gain.
Avenson Small DI Specifications
- Topology transformerless FET
- Input Impedance 10 MΩ
- Input Overload Level +12 dBu at 1% THD
- Gain -0.2 dB
- Frequency Response 10 Hz – 100 kHz (+0/-0.25 db)
- Signal to Noise (A-weighted) ≥ 108 dB
- Output Impedance 150Ω (load ≥ 1kΩ )
- Power Requirements P48 phantom power (~5 mA)
- Weight 2.8 oz (81 g)