The 100WRMS per channel CLA-100 is a robust, convection only cooled, 1U rack mounted amplifier with the classic sound of hifi and studio class AB systems. Similar to its more powerful brother, the CLA-100 is powered with an oversized toroidal transformer and populated with generous, high-quality Japanese filter caps; driven by a classic complement of power MOSFETs for a detailed high end.
Careful attention to thermal design allows this unit to ONLY be convection cooled, NO fans on board! This allows the amp to be in the same room as tracking without fan noise in your recordings. In a solid 1U steel chassis, this can be used for same room studio amplification and even light duty in live sound. The CLA-100 is perfect for almost all passive studio monitor needs. The CLA-100 is a miniature workhorse, delivering 100WRMS at less than 1%THD+Noise (1kHz) into 8 ohms per channel. Razor flat response of +/-0.25dB from 20Hz to 30kHz at full rated power gives the listener sonic quality equivalent to amplifiers costing several times as much.
- INPUTS: BALANCED XLR PER CHANNEL (LINK OUTPUT PER CHANNEL)
- OUTPUTS: 5-WAY BINDING POSTS
- OUTPUT MODES: STEREO, BRIDGED
- CLASS: AB
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 20KOHMS
- POWER OUTPUT: 100WRMS INTO 8 OHMS
- CONTINUOUS OUTPUT: 100W AVERAGE MUSIC POWER INTO 8 OHMS
- BRIDGED MODE: 245W INTO 8 OHMS
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-30KHZ +/- 0.25DB
- DISTORTION: 0.3% THD+N, 1kHz (1% at rated power)
- DIMENSIONS: 19” (482.6MM) W x 1.75” (44.5MM) H x 10.25” (260.4MM)
- WEIGHT: 14.8 LBS