The API Select SV12 features the original compressor circuit designed for the ATI Paragon live analog mixing consoles. Re-engineered for the 500 Series format, the SV12 provides comprehensive, easy-to-use compression with full LED metering of both output and gain reduction. The unit also includes API’s patented THRUST® circuitry which protects sensitive high frequency content of the audio signal even under the most vigorous of compression ratios. Two channels can be linked for use as a stereo compressor with true RMS power summing of the left and right signals.
- Patented THRUST circuit
- Variable Threshold, Ratio, and Make-up Gain controls
- Individual metering of output level and gain reduction
- Above threshold LED indication
- Switchable Hard or Soft Knee compression
- Switchable In or Bypass mode
- Linkable for stereo operation with true RMS power summing