The API Select SV14 EQ circuit design is likewise rooted in API’s history. Faithfully re-engineered from the highly sought-after APSI 562 EQ's which were distributed by API during the 1970’s and 1980’s, the SV14 provides parametric equalization at an affordable price point. The SV14 also features an EQ in/out switch, transformer balanced output, and dual concentric knobs which provide continuously variable control of boost/cut and frequency selection.
- 4 bands of equalization modeled after the classic APSI model 562 EQ
- Each band offers continuously variable control of frequency and gain
- 12 dB of boost/cut per band
- All 4 bands are peak/dipping parametric configuration
- Custom transformer balanced output
- High headroom +24 dB clip level
- Designed to fit API's 500 VPR Rack or Lunchbox®