The C414 XLII multi pattern condenser microphone offers a choice of nine polar patterns for the perfect sonic capture for every application. A peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. For live-sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can easily be disabled for trouble-free use.
The C414 XLII version differs from the C414 XLS version in one major respect the capsule. The C414 XLII slight presence boost and impressive spatial reproduction are both similar to the legendary AKG C12 microphone from 1953.
AKG C414 XLII Specifications
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 23 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 6 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 88 dB-A
- Preattunation Pad -6, -12, -18 dB
- Bass Cut Filter 160, 80, 40 Hz
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 2200 Ohms