The C451 B is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone with the identical acoustical behavior of its predecessor, the legendary C451 EB + CK1 capsule, which was a bestseller right from the start in 1969.
With its airy sound, high overload limit and improved engineering details, the C451 B continues the success story of this legend. The roadworthy design around the handcrafted capsule and the low-noise preamp electronics ensure impressive results even under very harsh conditions.
AKG C451 Specifications
- Audio Frequency bandwidth 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 9 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level 18 dB-A
- Signal to Noise 76 dB-A
- Preattunation Pad -10; -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter 75; 150 Hz
- Electrical Impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 1000 Ohms