The perfect mix-buss stereo equalizer both in function and in tone!
The TK-lizer 2 is a Baxandall type of EQ, high and low bands are selectable between shelving or peak, very useful for tuning of your low’s, mid’s and high’s. The TK-lizer 2 also has a built-in M/S function which let you process the mid and side signals separately. You can also affect the stereo width of your music by using the level controls in M/S mode.
- 3 Baxandall bands with low Q.
- High and low bands switchable between shelf or peak.
- High Pass filter with 12 frequencies.
- All controls stepped for easy recall.
- M/S circuit.
- Electronically balanced for a clean path.
- Q: 0,5
- THD+N @ +4dBu: 0.003%
- THD+N @ +26dBu: 0.0005%
- THD @ +4dBu: 0.002%
- THD @ +26dBu: 0.0005%
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz: +/-0dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-80kHz: -0.2dB
- Max input level: +26dBu
- Max output level before clip: +27dBu
- Signal to noise ratio @ 0dBu: 94dBu
- Dynamic range: 120dB
- Low freq: 28Hz, 48Hz, 72Hz, 132Hz, 195Hz, 255Hz, switchable between shelf and peak
- Mid freq: 400Hz, 630Hz, 870Hz, 1.3kHz, 2.4kHz, 4.8kHz
- High freq: 4kHz, 7.2kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz, 20kHz, 25kHz, switchable between shelf and peak
- HPF freq: 20Hz, 25Hz, 30Hz, 35Hz, 40Hz, 45Hz, or 100Hz, 125Hz, 150Hz, 175Hz, 200Hz, 225Hz with the x5 switch activated. -12dB/octave
- Boost/cut: -4dB, -3dB, -2dB, -1dB, -0.5dB, 0dB, +0.5dB, +1dB, +2dB, +3dB, +4dB
- Level: -4dB, -3dB, -2dB, -1dB, -0.5dB, 0dB, +0.5dB, +1dB, +2dB, +3dB, +4dB
- EQ: in/out
- M/S: in/out
- Cue switch for separate monitoring of the mid or side signal
- Regulated, internal power supply with a toroidal transformer
- Selectable between 115 and 230V
Specifications and components may be changed or updated without further notice.