This stereo equalizer with "Attitude" circuit is ready to shape your tracks or stereo mix, and bring some hair and character as well!
- All controls are stereo except O/P TRIM and are indented for easy recall;'
- HPF (High Pass Filter) operates at 20 & 40Hz with a 12dB/octave curve;
- BASS BOOST and BASS CUT both have 2 selectable operating frequencies,
- which can be used together for a Mid Cut effect;
- TOP SHELF is a broad Mid/Top Lift, a little like a Presence control. Also has 2 frequencies.
- AIR boosts the higher Top and will give an amazing clear yet warm sound, only available with out valve products;
- ATTITUDE is our own switch that adds those special 2nd harmonics only possible with valves! ;
- OUTPUT TRIM - Separate controls to adjust finely the 2 channels, also -6dB switches;
- XLR connectors, "semi floating" inputs and unbalanced outputs are employed;
- A transformer balanced version is available to order, in Purple.
- Input impedance 10kΩ
- Output impedance 220Ω
- Distortion (@ +4dBu) ≤0.015% @ Attitude 1
- MOL @ 1% Distortion +25dBu
- Noise < -80dBu
- Signal/Noise -105dBu
- Frequency response
- Attitude 1: <10Hz to 56kHz
- Attitude 3: <10Hz to 20kHz
- Attitude 6: 15Hz to 9kHz
- Crosstalk (dB) Channel 1: 1kHz -72
- 10kHz -64
- Channel 2: 1kHz -72
- 10kHz -58
- Phase shift Interchannel: 0.25º at 10kHz
- Input to Output: 13 º at 10kHz