The Stereo Set was first introduced in 1958 by Gotham Audio as a package for the Neumann U-47 and U-48 microphones that were distributed in the United States by Gotham Audio. TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik liked the idea, so 53 years later, the concept was reborn.
The Stereo Set of ELA M 260 microphones is delivered with a single dual power supply capable of powering both ELA M 260s at once, and a standard leather bound locking flight case. This insures that your microphones will have the ability to travel together [reducing potential environmental conditions which could add variance to the microphone's sonic character].
The Stereo Set features all 3 capsules [260 cardioid, 261 omni-directional, and 262 hyper-cardioid], microphone shockmounts, a dual power supply and of course, a flight case for the safe transit from gig to gig. The microphones will also feature the same "flint gray" finish made popular by the R-F-T AR-51, so you will be able to know in an instant — which mics are from your Stereo Set, and which are your individual ELA M 260 systems.
TELEFUNKEN ELA M 260 TUBE STEREO SET Specifications
- Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient
- Capsule: M260, M261, M262 Gold sputtered 3-micron
- Frequency Range: 20Hz / 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omindirectional, Hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: 14MV/Pa = -37dB (0dB = 1v/Pa) -10bD
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: 120 dB
- Non Linear Distortion: (for 1% THD @ 1KHz) 120dB
- Equivalent Noise: 19dB (A-weighted)
- Tube Type: Telefunken EF-732
- Power: Dedicated Power Supply
- Weight: 4.2 oz (119g)
- Size: 5 1/2" (140mm) length x 13/16" (21mm) diameter
- Extras: NG Style Power Supply, Shock Mount, Mic Clip, Wooden Box