Studio and stage
Maintain control of your sound in the most demanding audio environments. Get world class sound in the studio and on the road with the time-tested quality and rugged design of Summit gear.
24dB of gain
Plenty of gain for boosting low output instruments and to drive different levels in a rig for tonal variety, with the stepped pot making it easy for you to instantly recall your ideal settings.
Watch your tone, now...
One of the coolest features of the TD100 is its variable input impedance control, which lets you perfectly match it (or intentionally mismatch it!) to a wide variety of instruments and pickups, giving you the flexibility to actually change the sound of your instruments!
Really well built
The Summit Audio design philosophy considers the entire package when it comes to crafting gear. We pay special attention to the details of construction and have included many refinements over the years so units are durable enough to handle the rigors of the road. That is one of the reasons why you will find Summit gear on tour with many of today’s top touring acts around the world.
Hand-crafted in the USA
Each piece of Summit gear is meticulously crafted by hand in our shop using only the best quality components and attention to detail. Quality components and engineering know-how are the critical element to the sound and longevity of audio gear.
Summit Audio TD-100 Specifications
- Internal AC Supply
- 20 watts, 115, 50 or 60 Hz (USA model)
- Fuse size .5 amp, slo-blo for 100/115 V
- Fuse size .25 amp, slo-blo at 230 V
- Input Impedance: 10K-2M ohms
- Output impedance:
- XLR: 2K ohms
- TRS: 600 ohms
- Instrument Input: 1/4" Jack
- Direct Instrument Output: 1/4" -10 dB balanced
- Outputs: +4 dB male XLR and 1/4" -10 dB balanced
- Stereo Link: 1/4" mono Jack
- Headphone Output: 1/4" stereo jack (600 ohms)
- Max input level: +23dBu
- Max output level: TRS: +21dBu, XLR: +2dBu
- Max gain: 24dBu
- Frequency response: 20Hz-100kHz -1dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 140dB
- THD + Noise: 0.14%, +5dB in, unity gain
- Vacuum tubes: single 12AX7A
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty