A very "analog" sounding converter, the Madison delivers high track counts for your studio, all at a great price!
The SPL Madison offers the pure SPL analog sound for every MADI equipped digital console, audio router and PC MADI card.
With 16 input and 16 output channels in a single rack space, the Madison combines state of the art signal conversion with highly reliable clock and MADI processing. And as a true SPL unit it is simple to operate, easy to expand and, of course, an awesome sounding conversion system.
SPL Madison Features
- 16 AD and 16 DA converters in 1U
- Superb sounding converters with a sophisticated analog section on 36 V audio rails+24 dBu professional output level
- Best price/performance value
- Up to 64 I/Os on 1 MADI port (4 units)
- Latency neutral MADI chaining
- 44.1 to 192 kHz, ±10% vari-speed
- SPL clock-shop for jitter-free operation
- Ultra-compatible, always operational MADI IO with ultra low conversion latencies
- Four directly selectable reference levels: 15/18/22/24
- Simple operation and setup right from the front panel controls
- Ergonomic, distance-readable meters for clear level status indication of any I/O channel
- Fanless, absolutely silent low-power design (max. 30 W)
- Redundant power supply optionally
- Four analog, 8-channel multicore DB 25 sockets (TASCAM industry standard)
- Made in Germany