For mixing, mastering or listening pleasure Sennheiser's open back cans are designed for a low distortion, spacious sound!
It’s all in the mix. When working at home or in the studio, you need your mix to sound as it does when your listeners hear it. The HD 400 PRO reference headphones are your everyday tool to get the job done. Its open-back design provides a natural and accurate listening experience for fine tuning your signature sound. The core of the HD 400 PRO is the 120 ohm transducer developed by Sennheiser engineers, featuring a specialized polymer blend in its diaphragm. The drive magnet offers high power while its damping system manages ventilation — this combination yields deeper bass while mitigating the distortion that otherwise impacts clarity — a difference our professional users will appreciate. This makes the HD 400 PRO a precise monitoring tool which reveals your mix in every detail. Velour earpads and a distinct lightweight design provide the comfort you need during long sessions. The robust housing endures everyday wear and tear regardless of your application, whether editing, mixing or mastering. A single-sided and coiled cable gives you the freedom to operate. For convenience, a straight cable is also included in the delivery. In addition, open ear cups and angled transducers allow for a wide and transparent soundstage, recreating the optimal listening position found in high-end recording studios. Artifacts of a confined space are a thing of the past. The HD 400 PRO is a true reliable companion for those who put quality and precision above all else.
- A professional‘s tool with neutral sound reproduction
- Lightweight design for all-day usage
- Single-sided, coiled cable allows freedom to operate. For convenience, a straight cable is also included
- Angled transducers designed for low distortion at high SPL‘s provide a spacious and accurate soundstage
What's In The Box
- HD 400 PRO Studio Reference Headphone
- 3 m coiled cable with 3.5 mm jack plug
- 3.5 mm jack plug to 6.3 mm adapter
- 1.8 m straight cable