This is the stereo matched pair version, with shock mounts.
The Mini K47 captures the tone of a vintage microphone, with modern performance specifications.
"K47" refers to the capsule design. The capsule in this microphone is modeled after the one in the most famous microphone of all time. It provides a full, balanced tone without any harshness or hype in the upper frequencies. It will record less sibilance and fewer mouth sounds on your next vocal track. It will add weight and body to high strings and electric guitars. It will reduce the jangle in strummed acoustic tracks.
For this microphone, we chose a very clean and transparent circuit design. It lets the sound of the capsule pass through without alteration. Self-noise and distortion performance are on par with microphones costing significantly more. The circuit incorporates the best tricks we’ve learned from modifying and upgrading other companies’ products.
To ensure that every Mini K47 microphone delivers superior performance out of the box, we test them extensively prior to shipping: for polarity, noise, frequency response, and sensitivity. We listen to every microphone before it leaves our facility.
- Mini K47 Microphones (2 matched)
- Cutaway Shock Mounts (2)
- Aluminum Flight Case (2)
- Mics are matched to within 1dB, 50hZ to 15kHz
- True single-backplate 34mm K47 style capsule
- 3-micron diaphragm
- Ultra-clean transformerless circuit
- Upgraded polypropylene signal capacitors
- Refined DC circuitry improves headroom
- Durable powdercoated finish
- Heavy, solid steel body
- Model: Mini K47
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Capsule: 34mm O.D. True Condenser, K47 style, single backplate
- Diaphragm: 3 micron imported Mylar, center terminated
- Frequency Range: 20 - 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 18 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 114 Ohms
- Signal-to-noise: 81 dBA
- Equivalent noise: 13 dBA
- Supply voltage: 48±4 VDC
- Output: Electronically balanced (transformerless)
- Physical dimensions: 150 × 44mm; 325g (mic only)