A great utility piece and original design to take advantage of your 500 series rack in the studio!
Discrete Stereo Headphone Amp and Control Room Preamplifier Designed to work in standard “500″ racks.
Uses a KDJ3 opamp for mono and a KDJ5 opamps for output.
Purple Audio Cans II Features
- Discrete signal path
- Capable of driving the most demanding phones
- 10k Ohm Transformer balanced input
- Hi-Z input will not load sources when multing
- 15dBu Gain
- Individual channel cuts
- Channel swap
- Channel sum to mono
- Precision matched stereo level control
- Ships with XLRF to XLRF adaptor for stereo input
- Unbalanced stereo front panel 1/4″ TRS output
- Second unbalanced stereo output on rear XLR in Purple Sweet Ten rack
- Current consumption: 70mA
- Over Current Resettable Fused (prevents any module problem from affecting your rack)
- ROHS – Lead Free