The Relay Extender is a new accessory, which takes the PunchLight product line into a new direction. You can control any other device, eg speakers, a microphone or even your own light system via one small additional box. It is very easy to connect it to an existing PunchLight MIDI or PunchLight GPI and automatically turn appropriate gear on or off.
- Two relay patch with terminal plate
- Two RJ10 inputs (12 V)
- Connects to PunchLight MIDI or PunchLight GPI
- Two blue LEDs indicate activation
- Relay output: On / Off / Switchable
- Auto / Lock switch - variable or fixed operation
- Chaining; max. 10 units
- No need for a PSU
- Size - 105mm x 24mm x 54mm
Visit the PunchLight Website for up to date drivers, software and compatibility info.