This is the black finish version.
The Recording PlexSign is a brand-new uniquely designed light unit set in high-grade plexiglass. The illuminated letters are engraved using a high precision milling technique. Aesthetically stunning, it has the same functionality as the Recording Display. It can be connected to the PunchLight DLi, PunchLight GPI or the PunchLight MIDI either of which act as a trigger. It is designed for studios where aesthetics are important. In the standard version the product displays "RECORDING" in red and also has a light for "Record Ready" (yellow). It attaches to any door or wall via two short wires with hooks. It comes in a very smart brushed aluminium casing.
- Connection to PunchLight DLi, PunchLight MIDI or PunchLight GPI
- Indicating recording (red) and record ready/preroll (yellow)
- Size - 50 x 11 x 2cm (w x h x d)
- 19,7" x 4,3" x 0,8"
- Current consumption - 2x 120 mA (red and yellow)
- Tube color - platinum
- Removable cable (10m) with 4P4C (RJ10) connectors included (different length on request)
- Fixes to wall via two 10cm wires (other lengths on request)
Visit the PunchLight Website for up to date drivers, software and compatibility info.