Contact us for configurations and pricing.
- Up to 16 channels of state-of-the art 24-bit, 192kHz conversion in one great-sounding 2U package.
- Choice of 8AD plus 8DA; 16AD; 16DA or D-D only configurations.
- Dual-path architecture allows independent operation of two 8-channel paths:
- Each path (bank of 8 channels) can be assigned to either record or play functions;
- Each path can have independent clock references at different sample rates if desired;
- Each path is independently configurable;
- Each path can drive analogue and digital outputs simultaneously if desired
- Allows Source Monitoring with simultaneous A/D and D/A conversion.
- Electronically balanced, transformerless, galvanically isolated XLR analogue inputs and outputs ensure freedom from noise pick-up and crosstalk, with software-controlled balance and line-up;
- Prism Sound 'Over-killer' selectable on analogue inputs: the best-sounding gentle limiting for louder masters - with no 'overs';
Digital Interface options
- AES3,S/PDIF up to 192kHz. Handles & converts 2-wire formats for 96k and 192k;
- FireWire - for direct connection to DAW software on PC or Mac;
- Pro Tools|HD - replace 192IO/96IOs; up to 32 channels in and out per Digi Core/Process card;
- Pro Tools|24 MIX - direct connection in place of 888|IO;
- DSD - for SACD production, with SDIF2/3 and optional MAC-DSD (Cat5); also allows sample-rate-conversion between any PCM rates;