This microphone is inspired by the legendary pencil vacuum tube microphones by AKG and Neumann. It has an extremely low noise floor for modern digital recording. Featuring a warm rich tone, capturing the low frequency detail and high frequency air of the classics.
The microphone comes as a complete system, with Microphone in Wood Box, Power Supply, 7 Conductor Cable, and Shock Mount all in Flight Case. Made in the USA.
Peluso Microphone Lab P28 Tech Specifications
- Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient w/ 18mm edge-terminated capsule
- Frequency Range: 20Hz/24Khz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (Omni available - Special Order)
- Sensitivity: 11mv/pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: 141 db
- Equivalent Noise: 15 db (A-weighted)
- Tube Type: EF 732
- Power Requirements: Dedicated Power Supply
- Size: 28mm x 184 mm
- Weight: 300 g