This microphone is inspired by and styled after AKG's legendary vintage "C12". It has the 9 polar patterns, controlled from the power supply. It faithfully reproduces the airy sonic qualities and the robust low end of the original "C12".
The output transformer is a custom unit made by Tom Reichenbach of CineMag Transformers.
The microphone comes as a complete system, with Microphone in Wood Box, Power Supply, 7 Conductor Cable, and Shock Mount, packed in an attractive Flight Case. Made in the USA.
Peluso Microphone Lab P12 Tech Specifications
- Type: Condenser Pressure Gradient w/ 34mm edge-terminated capsule
- Frequency Range: 20Hz/24Khz
- Polar Pattern: 9 - Switchable from omni- to bi-directional
- Sensitivity: 11mv/pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- SPL: 136 db
- Equivalent Noise: 15 db (A-weighted)
- Tube Type: 6072A-M
- Power Requirements: Dedicated Power Supply
- Size: 45mm x 240 mm
- Weight: 750 g