Pay over time with , apply during checkout.
Stock Item: Ships from our shelf quickly in almost all cases when ordered before our ship cutoff times.
Direct Ship: Non-stock item, but normally ships quickly from the manufacturer or alternate warehouse.
Built To Order: Item is custom built per the options chosen and quickly shipped out upon completion.
Visit our Shipping Page for cutoff times for FREE (USA), USPS or FedEx.
The 9S will expand any studio monitor setup regardless of whether you’re working in stereo or surround. Its massive yet tight low-end takes the burden off your monitors – letting them focus on delivering the frequency range above 50-150Hz, depending on how you set the crossover filter.
A long-throw driver ensures the necessary movement to reproduce super low-end frequencies all the way down to 22Hz in great detail. Running the show is a 300W Class D amplifier module that significantly outperforms the previous BM 9S II.
- 300-watt state-of-the-art Class D amplifier module
- 9.5in long-throw MSP woofer for accurate low-end frequency reproduction
- 22-175 Hz frequency range
- Sealed, black-vinyl cabinet
- 37mm front baffle
- Master/Slave feature for daisy-chaining multiple subwoofers
- Adjustable lowpass filter to set the perfect crossover frequency
- SAT output with defeatable highpass filter
- System: Single driver, active 9,5" subwoofer
- Analog inputs: 1 x XLR LFE, 2 x XLR Stereo
- Analog outputs: 1 x XLR Slave Out, 2 x XLR SAT Out
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 22Hz - 175Hz
- Max SPL: 106dB
- Auto ON/OFF: Yes
- Box principle: Sealed
- High pass filter: Flat / 60 / 80Hz
- Low pass filter: 50Hz -150HzSpecification sheet for Subwoofers part 1
- Phase adjustment: 0/180 degrees
- Woofer: 24cm MSP
- Amplifier: 300W Class-D
- AC power input: 100-120V/200-240V 50/60Hz
- Standby power consumption: < 0.5W
- Maximum power consumption: 350W
- Weight: 10.5kg / 23.1lb
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 266 x 276 x 320mm
- Shipping box dimensions (W x H x D): 400 x 430 x 400mm
Our ONE WITH EVERYTHING ZEN WARRANTY extends the standard manufacturer warranty by one year, see our ZEN WARRANTY page for details.